SmK - True Colors SmK - True Colors

Well it's about time it made it on here :P

CnC- Act On Instinct 2013 CnC- Act On Instinct 2013

PLEASE, Please please please please PLEASE turn this into a full project!

Stadiums - B4M! Stadiums - B4M!

I liked the original better, everything about the remake is so... Unclean. The notes seem skippy and offbeat most of the time, whereas the original I felt all the notes blended together very well.

BeefourMusic responds:

Thanks, I know what you mean, The original felt as if it had a bit more energy to it without the sidechaining but if you still have the original, play it on a car/home stereo and compare the sound quality to this version and you will see a huge difference which will make you appreciate this version better :D

SA2B original green hill SA2B original green hill

Direct rip 0/5

SMRPG Booster's Theme SMRPG Booster's Theme

Direct Rip 0/5

SmK - One Day SmK - One Day

As much as I love everything you two make, I do have to say that the piano IS a little too heavy at some points; it's causing the limiter to come in, and its kinda corrupting the sound. (Ex: 0:45)

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

no limiter was used :/
sorry if it sounds heavy, i was feelin the passion a little too much i guess.
but for real yea i know, its the low notes, my bad

Forest Moonlight [WIP] Forest Moonlight [WIP]

9/10, +1 for being up against Waterflame

FF9 - Rose of May +*~.0 FF9 - Rose of May +*~.0

Sounds almost identical to the original, and the NG version sounds like it's lower audio quailty.

But at least it's in one file now ^_^

Chronamut responds:

the ng version IS lower audio quality.. sadly I had to lower it to vbr 150 kbps to upload it *shudders* from 450 kbps! Ohh the horror.. but at least I provided that version in the desc so I feel good still - and this one`s not too bad either. just not as wide imo.

I originally uploaded this song in 2004, and then again in 2009, so it`s nice for this song's journey to finally end :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

SmK - Extinct SmK - Extinct

The grinder-triangle-wave-esque melody at the beginning must be the murderer. I am up for a return to the older stuff though, the newer stuff just doesn't quite have the same uplifting feeling.

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

yeah but it's tuny at least gimme that :)

Complexity (Album Single) Complexity (Album Single)

This has been posted for only a few hours now, and you already have four rave reviews posting about how good this song is. Funny thing is, I've been listening to this song for two weeks now.

Guys, ALL the songs on the album are this good.